Saturday, July 5, 2014

Removal Tile Debris



As a Las Vegas home owner and the weekend warrior I have taken on the task of removing old tile from the floor of my home. Now if this tile removal wasn’t a daunting enough task then the pile of tile debris in the garage had definitely put me over the edge. I had no idea of how to get rid of the old tile debris. Who comes and removes tile that has been shattered, broken and place in a pile in a garage. The local rubbish company will not lift such a heavy trash can to remove the tile debris. My truck would groan under the weight of what is in the garage. Now I have this new tile in the house and a pile of tile debris in the garage to be removed. The job is half done and I need to get it all the way done. This is when I found The Pick Up Artist Junk Removal in Las Vegas. I scheduled them to come to my home to remove the tile debris.

The Pick Up Artist Junk Removal guys showed up to my Las Vegas home on time and took one look at the pile of tile debris to be removed and provided me with an estimate. The price was more then fair and best of all they were ready to remove the tile immediately taking away my stress and my headache all in the same day! They went to the dump trailer and removed the tools that they needed and went to work removing the tile debris. In no time the tile had been removed, my garage swept up which I did not expect and they were off to the next job. Amazing work!!

I highly recommend The Pick Up Artist Junk Removal for not only tile removal but they informed me that they will come in and remove all the junk and trash that I could not place at the curb. I will definitely hire the team again. My tile removal went so smooth and then they went the extra mile of cleaning my garage!!

No comments:

Post a Comment